Improvements to your smile can lead to increased confidence and self-esteem. With that you can have a positive impact on your professional and personal life. Additionally, cosmetic dentistry can help your mouth to not only look great, but be more healthy and better functioning.
Here are some of the top procedures that can help you to make your smile even more beautiful:
- Teeth Whitening: Used for instant elimination of tooth stains and discoloration, this procedure can help you enjoy whiter teeth for a long time.
- Bonding: This is a clay-like material that is used to fill in gaps or change the color of your teeth. Bonding can also be used to cover the entire tooth to change the color and shape of the tooth.
- Implants: These are a more natural looking alternative to dentures because the teeth are planted directly into the bone.
- Crowns: These caps are used to restore the shape and appearance of a tooth.
- Veneers: Thin pieces of porcelain are placed over the tooth and are typically used over teeth that are heavily discolored, chipped, crooked, or unevenly spaced.
- Bridges: This is a denture placed in a space missing a tooth and connected by a crown. These are preferable to removable dentures because of comfort and their more natural look.
If you are considering cosmetic dental treatment, contact us to discuss the procedures that are right for you. Together, we can help bring the change to your smile that you desire, while helping you to build an understanding of the course of treatment and maintenance required.